One of the firm’s leading practices is Corporate and M&A.
Professional support of the processes of establishing or buying business is the basis for our clients’ successful development.
In order to implement the most effective individual business management system, it is important not to be mistaken with the choice of organizational form of business existence, corporate structuring jurisdiction and corporate governance model.
Corporate governance is a set of levers and counterbalances that make it possible to balance the interests of all parties in the conduct of business, in particular, the election of management bodies of a company or holding general meetings.
Involving corporate lawyers in business management minimizes the risks of hostile takeovers and corporate conflicts, both internal and external.
- property items due diligence;
- business corporate structuring for sale;
- legal support of processes during acquisition of business;
- holding company structuring and modeling;
- choice of jurisdiction;
- tax planning;
- purchase and sale agreements, shareholder agreements;
- objects search for investments or investors.
- Investor and Government relations;
- foundation and registration of business and of agent divisions;
- development of, making amendments to and integration of corporate documents;
- decision making by bodies of company – general meetings, supervisory and executive board;
- changes in management including in supervisory board;
- increase/decrease of authorized capital including bail-in;
- insuring compulsory acquisition (sell-out) and mandatory sale (squeeze-out);
- obtaining controlling / significantly controlling or dominant controlling interest
- change of joint stock company type (public joint stock company /private joint stock company);
- business reorganization;
- corporate governance arrangements;
- protection against hostile takeover (illegal takeover);
- implementation of protection system of business assets, including corporate.
Other Practice areas